Start your morning off right with our Healthy Blueberry Blender Pancakes! They’re made in the blender with wholesome ingredients, so they are super easy to make, filling and loaded with juicy blueberries.
Healthy Blueberry Blender Pancakes
Write a review
- 1 ½ cups Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup Palm Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup fresh Blueberries
- Coconut Oil or Ghee for frying
- Place the Oats and next seven ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high until batter is smooth.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add the blueberries. Stir lightly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the oil or butter and allow to melt.
- Using a scoop or small ladle, poor small amounts of batter into the pan to form pancakes, leaving enough space between each to keep them separated.
- Allow to cook on the first side until the bubbles that form around the edges burst and the underside is golden brown – about two minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook on the second side for another minute or so until browned.
- Remove from frying pan and serve with butter and maple syrup.
- *Cooked pancakes can be placed on a wire rack on a baking sheet and kept warm in a 250 degree oven until all are cooked.
- * For dairy free pancakes, swap out the ricotta cheese for 1 banana.
Real Foodie Moms http://www.realfoodiemoms.com/