Grilled Salmon Fillets
Write a review
- 4 center cut Salmon Filets
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Palm Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Olive Oil
- Lemon wedges
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Combine the paprika, palm sugar, salt and pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture on the salmon,
- Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place the salmon on the preheated grill. Allow to cook on the first side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, turn the salmon. Cook on the second side for another 4 to 5 minutes until just
- cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and serve with lemon wedges.
Real Foodie Moms http://www.realfoodiemoms.com/